Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's about time!

Well, it is about time I started using this blog that started back in December. I had high hopes for using this a blog to motive other to run or keep running and to have a place for you to log your training but lets be honest that is never going to happen. I barely have time to write in the blog. So instead, I think I will start with race reports so I have a record of my races and then we will see where it goes from there.

I have done 3 Team Ortho races in the Monster Dash Series. Here are the 3 finishers medals.



Aren't they awesome! Stained glass medals love it! Team Ortho races are great! I will post race reports soon for each of the races I've done this year. All 8 of them...wow, I've gone a little race crazy this year.

3 comments:

  1. That is a very neat medal love how they all fit together. 8 races so far this year you've been busy looking forward to the race reports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you are the winner of my GU giveaway so if you would just email me your shipping information at
    erica_haggins@hotmail.com

    I will get it in the mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,
    I am another Julie from the Minneapolis area with a running blog:) I ran in several ot the Team Ortho runs. They are so much fun...my favorite so far is The Get Lucky 7K!

    Good luck with your training!

    ReplyDelete